Contact The Haymarket Foundation
We believe everyone has the right to a safe home and we work towards making that happen.
The Haymarket Foundation’s homelessness services – including our crisis accommodation facilities – are based in Chippendale. Our alcohol and other drugs services operate out of Woolloomooloo. Please call us on 1300 029 202 or send us an email through the portal below.
Freecall: 1300 029 202
The Haymarket Foundation does not provide 24-hour telephone crisis services. If you are in an immediate crisis, please call one of the services below.
- Emergency services (Ambulance, Police, Fire) 000
- Lifeline (24-hour crisis service) 13 11 14
- Suicide call back service 1300 659 467
- The NSW mental health access line 1800 011 511
- LGBTIQ+ phone and web chat referral service QLife 1800 184 527
- ACON for services relating to community health, inclusion and HIV responses for people of diverse sexualities and genders 1800 063 060 (10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Alcohol & drug information service (AIDS) NSW 1800 422 599
- Beyond blue 1300 224 636
- Rape and Domestic Violence Services Australia (24-hour hotline) 1800 424 017
- Link2home 1800 152 152