Thanks for the memories, 2022!
The festive season is a chance to celebrate – and to reflect.
In our most recent impact report, we look at the highs and the challenges (we’re looking at you, COVID-19) of the last financial year.
Key milestones of FY 21/22 outlined in the recent impact report include:
- The appointment of CEO Gowan Vyse in June 2022
- The crisis accommodation gets some fresh paint, thanks to volunteers with Habitat for Humanity (May 2022)
- Recreation program begins for crisis accommodation residents – including visits from Michelle and therapy dog Honey (May 2022)
- We pass health accreditation with flying colours! (April 2022)
- Hotel-style lockdown ends with several non-residents -including New Zealanders – housed at our crisis accommodation (Jan 2022)
- The Haymarket Foundation commences a new program, Together Home (July 2021)
- People experiencing homelessness are offered hotel-style accommodation in Sydney’s second lockdown (July 2021)
You can read the full report here.
Thanks for your kindness and compassion.